Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend


Yesterday was great! The 3 of us headed to the fossil site, but it had been pretty wiped clean. We did find some good ones - most of all we had a blast!

Here's Jori on the beginning of our hike. Now seriously, who wears white shorts to go hiking??

I have an excuse for my outfit, I didn't know where we were going till we got there. It was a surprise for me! I've been so busy in the gardens that I haven't had much of a break.

The day was comfortable and the weather was kind of cool. Perfect for hiking.

Jori is getting so grown up looking. Her features are really taking shape. What a cutie!!

While Jori and I were hiking around, Chrissy found a friend - Toad!





I hope you enjoyed your Memorial weekend like we did ours. The few days off that I have before I start my new job are going by so quickly. I cannot believe it's Tuesday already. Thursday is the big day. Wish me luck!!!


All my love to my friends and family, Jeanniegirl

PS: Happy 66th Birthday Dad!! (even though I thought you were 63! and then 67?!!) I love you.

No comments: