Thursday, May 18, 2006

catch up!!

I have to apologize I haven't been too faithful with my blogs! YIKES. I started a summer class at Metro U that's online and frankly, quite demanding! I'm so excited about tonight. Jori might actually pitch an inning this game. She went to a pitching clinic on Tuesday and is ready to start tonight! After watching last week's game, I know she'll do great! It doesn't matter if the ball hits the ground or the batter in the helmet! Just keep

This is a picture of Jori as we're getting ready to go to the Children's Museum for 3rd Grade Invention Fair!


Jori's invention was the Hopper Popper. For those people who do not want to leave the movie theatre to get more butter on their bucket of popcorn -- could use her invention. Her design consisted of a salad spinner with a tube connecting to the spray bottle. You pump the salad spinner and spray the butter. Genius!

Sorry so short! Hopefully tomorrow I can get to the past 2 weekends!!
GO (South St. Paul) Packers!!!

No comments: