Monday, May 01, 2006

The Weekend

Jori was at Jeff's this weekend. Unfortunately, they didn't get to practice softball since the Twin Citites has been gray and rainy for 4 days now. It is welcoming because the trees are getting so lush and green. Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the seventies and that'll burst all the flowers into bloom! I love Spring.

Here is a snap shot of my weekend! It was fun, relaxing, and spent with people I love:




















The man who makes the best dinner!!
Salmon, red pots, and asparagus...yummy!

















Crimes!! Gunner and Zelda solving crimes!!
















Megan helping me get the Garanimal question settled!!
**IF you know what Garanimals are, please say YES or NO - I know what they are, but Chris had never heard of them??

















Text messaging is the hottest thing! Isn't Mego cute!!

















Sunday, Chris and I went to his dad's house in WI.
I forgot my camera, but had my cell phone.
I'm struggling with getting the photo so that'll have to wait.
And finally, this is my first mac and cheese from scratch!!



Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeannie! I am going to *kill* you for those pictures... haha! I don't remember you taking pictures! What the... fart of the brain I guess! That was a good time, I can't wait for it to be nice out like today but all the time, and then we can do the bonfire thingy often! Okay, just had to say "hi" and yes... I am the texting queen! love, megs