Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A look back at Day Two...

During my pregnancy, Elliott was right by my side. Some people think he is just a sucker for anyone who will take a nap on the bed, but I know he has an incredible sense about him and he was simply watching over me while I was "making" the baby; naps were just a bonus in his book! These pictures truly show how intuitive he is (all the other cats are still afraid of the baby!) We were only home less than 24 hours.



I wonder if Hank thinks that is Godzilla next to him.



Elliott protects Hank each day and sleeps in his room at night (even though the baby is in our room).

2 comments:

Swanhouse said...

How lucky of Hank to have his very own guard cat. I wonder how much longer Elliot will be longer than Hank...

jeanniegirl said...

I hadn't considered the length - but I am going out on limb and gonna say NOT LONG before Hank is twice as long at Elliott.

Yesterday, I actually laid Hank down on the bed next to Elliott and ask him to watch him! (Yes, being home alone with one human who cannot talk and four cats who I talk to, is definitely madness!)