Thursday, September 08, 2011

One Month Ago...


One month ago today, Henry Christopher Given was born. Our family has been adjusting to the new little guy and are happy to announce we are going to keep him!

This morning, as the sun was rising, and I was changing Hanky, he looked me in the eyes and smiled!!! It wasn't gas or REM sleeping smiles, either. It reminded me that 28 days of precious images and happenings are stored only in my memory and I want to capture them where they'll be shared and remembered forever.

It was surprising to me to see Henry grow side burns one day, and to see that his ears still have their lynx hairs... and that Jori is no longer afraid to pick him up and carry him around (even if he's crying.) She is the best big sister and I cannot wait for him to look her in the eyes and smile.

I only had a moment with hands free, and hope to be back soon.

Jeannie

No comments: